The High Stakes Railbird Reports...

A railbird's eye view into online high-stakes poker.

Name:

Just a railbird like the rest of you.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Away For a Few More Days and Regarding Stat Keeping

With family in town for a special occasion, I haven't had time to rail and blog. Sorry. I will be unavailable until Monday or Tuesday. Thanks a lot for the emails and feedback.



On stat keeping. I could run Poker Tracker and slurp HH's to collect stats, but the stats would mean little because we're not gonna get every hand that is played by our notable pros on every table and will cause for the numbers to be misinterpreted or out of context.



Poker isn't a sport. It's a game and watching the game is what I do.

1 Comments:

Blogger Raveen said...

dude i just started checking out ur blog mine is at http://www.livinglife1dayatatime.blogspot.com/
I do decent at poker nothing like how the pro's do but like i watch them all the time and learn there styles and tendencies. I'm glad that u started this blog because i love reading it. Keep it up man

Thursday, August 24, 2006 11:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home